Copper Ring Lug Cable Terminal Connector Kit, 140 PCS
- Ring terminals are made of 100% annealed electrolytic grade copper for maximum conductivity, with the tinned surface for corrosion protection.
- Closed-end design seals out moisture, so cables stay dry and corrosion free
- Wire & Stud Sizes Stamped on the Pad
- Seamless barrel design allows for maximum strength when crimped
- UL Tested & Approved
- Great for the connection of electrical, battery power cables and electrical equipment in the distribution devices, maximum recommended operating temperature 150¡ãC (302¡ãF)
- Quantity: 140 PCS (60PCS Terminals + 80PCS Heat Shrink Tubing )
- Color: Copper
- Material: Tin Plated Copper
- SC6-5: 10 PCS
- SC6-8: 10 PCS
- SC10-6: 10 PCS
- SC10-8: 10 PCS
- SC16-6: 5 PCS
- SC16-8: 5 PCS
- SC25-6: 5 PCS
- SC25-8: 5 PCS
- 7.0mmx40mm x 50pcs
- 10.0mmx40mm x 30pcs
- 60 PCS Ring Lug Terminal With Box
- 80 PCS Heat Shrink Tubing
Free shipping within the U.S.
Except following locations: the states of Alaska, Hawaii, all off-shore U.S. territories and possessions such as Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands, APO and FPO.
Your order will be sent out within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) or 48 hours (Saturday or Sunday).
The standard delivery time is 3-7 business days (varies by destinations).
See our Shipping Policy for details.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We support 30-day returns & refunds
If you are not satisfied with our products, just feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you get it solved.
See our Return & Refund Policy for details.